Monday, January 18, 2010

TIPS AND TRICKS to Successful Money Making on GPT's

Checklist before completing an offer:

» I have never completed the offer before.
» I have used a NEW e-mail address for every new offer I do and NEVER the same e-mail address.
» My browser is set-up to accept all cookies.
» I will clear all my cookies and browser cache first.
» I have no active firewall or spyware program which could cause crediting problems.
» I have no active popup-blocker
» I only enter true and accurate data.
» If an offer redirects you to another offer, don`t complete it - it will not credit.
» Regardless of the requirements displayed when an offer is credited, always try to provide as much information as possible!

For offers that ask you to confirm an e-mail address:
» Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address if you are instructed to.
» Make sure to leave the confirmation page open until it fully loads, but at least 2 minutes.

Please note that:
» Offers may take a few minutes (sometimes up to a few hours) to credit.

1 comment:

  1. How is that you are able to make $50 a day? At most I'm able to make a few dollars and I have to use several gpt sites interchangeably. I follow all the steps, but yet many offers are still pending. These sites are a great alternat
    ive, but it would be even better if all the offers were garunteed to be credited if not within a few secs atleast a few days max!

    Are you using Greasemonkey? How many offers do you do per day? I pretty much have all days off, and want to receive the maximum funds I can get in a day. How many offers do you think should be done in a day, but still get credited if done right? 500? 1000? 10,000?

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete